Tuesday, September 4, 2018

What Time of Day Should I Workout?

When the topic of fitness and exercise comes up most people ask the question, “what should I be doing in the gym to help me lose weight or gain muscle?”  The fitness program that you choose has a dramatic impact on the results you achieve.  One aspect of fitness that most people seem to over look is the time of day they choose to workout. In other words there is a specific time of day when your physiology is at its optimal levels to burn fat and build muscle. You might be wondering how is this so? I thought just getting my but in the gym on a regular basis would be enough to kick my metabolism in high gear? This is partially true, however research has shown that there is a specific time frame during the day where your metabolism and hormones are at the optimal levels to get the best results.

Learn More


No comments:

Post a Comment